|Melee Attack Power|
|Warrior||3(Character Level) + 2(Strength) - 20|
|Paladin||3(Character Level) + 2(Strength) - 20|
|Rogue||2(Character Level) + Strength + Agility - 20|
|Hunter||2(Character Level) + Strength + Agility - 20|
|Shaman||2(Character Level) + 2(Strength) - 20|
|Druid||2(Strength) - 20|
|Mage||Strength - 10|
|Priest||Strength - 10|
|Warlock||Strength - 10|
Attack power increases your base melee DPS by 1 for every 14 attack power.
Ranged attack power uses the same formulas, but does not include Strength.
(So hunter ranged attack power is equal to [ 2(Character Level) + Agility - 20 ]
|Critical Strike Rating|
|Level||Required for +1% crit chance|
|Level||Required for +1% hit chance|
- Increases Armor Class by 2 for every point of AGI.
- Increases the chance of a critical hit with melee and ranged attacks. The amount of the increase is dependant on both class and level.
- Increases the chance to dodge an attack. The amount increased is dependant on both class and level.
- Increases the chance of being missed by an attack.
- Increases the chance to dodge, parry, and block.
- Decreases the chance of being affected by a critical hit.
- Decreases the chance of being affected by a "crushing blow". Creatures that are higher level than your character can land crushing blows that deal increased melee damage. The chance of a crushing blow increases as the level difference between you and the opposing creature increases. Players never deal "crushing blows", only creatures.
Each point of defense increases dodge, parry and block by 0.04%. Thus 100 defense is +4% dodge, +4% parry and +4% block, as well as the above mentioned reduction in crit/crush chance.
LevelXP = int((8*charlvl*mobxp)/100)*100
MobXP = (moblvl*5+45)*(1+0.05*lvldifference)